Opal's time to shine / by Samantha M. Clark ; illustrated by Janelle O. Anderson.
- ISBN: 9781547608881
- ISBN: 1547608889
- Physical Description: 111 pages ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury Children's Books, 
The Gemstone Dragons all have unique magical powers, so when Opal, who has the power of invisibility and does not like being the center of attention, faces a crisis threatening the Friendship Fetival, she must step up to save the day.
|Target Audience Note:||
Grades 2-3. Bloomsbury Children's Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Dragons > Juvenile fiction.
Self-confidence > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Dragons > Fiction.
Self confidence > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Booth & Dimock Library - Coventry.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.