Frankie's world / Aoife Dooley.
- ISBN: 9781338813128
- ISBN: 1338813129
- ISBN: 9781338813111
- ISBN: 1338813110
- Physical Description: 258 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Graphix, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 
- Copyright: ©2022
"Frankie is different from everyone in her class, and she can't figure out why. She has trouble concentrating, and her classmates tease her for not having a dad at home. To try to make sense of the world, Frankie doodles her daily adventures in a journal. One day, when Frankie sneaks into her mom's room and sees her biological father's name on her birth certificate, she decides to go on a mission to track him down. Could Frankie's father be the key to finding out why Frankie feels so adrift?" -- Book jacket flap.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Children's stories > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comics (Graphic works)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Booth & Dimock Library - Coventry.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.