Book of opposites / Oliver Jeffers.
- ISBN: 9780008520953
- ISBN: 000852095X
- ISBN: 9780593527856
- ISBN: 0593527852
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : colour illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: London : HarperCollins Children's Books, 2022.
On board pages.
A spectacular concept board book from world-renowned artist Oliver Jeffers, based on his million-copy selling, global phenomenon Here We Are! Inspired by the exceptional, award-winning global picture-book phenomenon, Here We Are, comes this irresistible introduction to opposites to welcome babies and toddlers to our planet. A perfect gift for families to treasure forever, and a must for all nurseries.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||English language > Synonyms and antonyms > Pictorial works > Juvenile literature.
Polarity > Pictorial works > Juvenile literature.
Livres tout carton.
Contraires - Ouvrages illustrés - Ouvrages pour la jeunesse.
Picture books for children.
Search for related items by series
- 4 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Booth & Dimock Library - Coventry.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.