Bridges : engineering masterpieces / Dan Zettwoch.
- ISBN: 9781250216892
- ISBN: 1250216893
- ISBN: 9781250216908
- ISBN: 1250216907
- ISBN: 9781668855430
- ISBN: 1668855437
- Physical Description: 121 pages : chiefly illustrations (chiefly color), color maps ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : First Second, 2022.
"Get to know your universe!"--Front cover.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 120).
"Follow Bea, Archie, Trudy, and Spencer (otherwise known as the BATS!) as they crisscross the globe using every type of bridge: beam, arch, truss, and suspension. From ancient low-slung rope bridges to modern hi-tech towers of steel, they'll traverse 'em all. Their journey will take them through history and connect them with new ideas and different cultures. Along the way they'll identify the dangerous forces trying to bring bridges crashing down, and how to defeat them--through engineering!"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Comics (Graphic works)
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 6 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Booth & Dimock Library - Coventry.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.