Ink and shadows / Ellery Adams.
- 6 of 13 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Booth & Dimock Library - Coventry.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Booth & Dimock Library - Coventry||AM ADA (Text to phone)||33260000527771||Adult New||Checked out||08/07/2021|
- ISBN: 9781496726414
- ISBN: 1496726413
- Physical Description: 294 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Kensington Publishing Corp., 2021.
Series numeration from www.goodreads.com.
Includes Reader's Guide.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 293-294).
When her bookstore is targeted by a family-values group during the Halloween season, Nora Pennington and her fellow readers investigate a suspicious death that occurs at the same time Nora discovers an ominous message under her doormat.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Booksellers and bookselling > Fiction.
Secret societies > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.
North Carolina > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Secret, Book, and Scone Society novel ; 
- Adams, Ellery. Secret, Book, and Scone Society novel ; 04.