Sea otters / Laura Marsh.
- 5 of 6 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Booth & Dimock Library - Coventry.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Booth & Dimock Library - Coventry||J 1ST 599.769 MAR (Text to phone)||33260000562174||Juvenile New||Checked out||10/06/2021|
- ISBN: 9781426317521 (library edition)
- ISBN: 1426317522 (library edition)
- ISBN: 9781426317514 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1426317514 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : National Geographic, 
In this level 1 reader, young readers will explore the fun-filled world of lovable otters. Follow these playful critters through their aquatic habitats, learn how otters raise their young, and discover their curious and social natures. Beautiful photos and carefully leveled text make this book perfect for reading aloud or for independent reading.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sea otter > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- National Geographic readers. Level 1
- National Geographic kids
- National Geographic readers. Level 1.
- National Geographic kids.